You can only keep one memo draft, but you can edit then send/print your printing history again. Every time you send/print a memo, your memo will be recorded in printing history.
Articles in this section
- Change Memobird app language to English
- Where can I download the app?
- The Memobird difference between the China version and North America version
- Where to buy the North America version of Memobird?
- What is MEMOBIRD?
- MEMOBIRD API Support
- I have a 5G Wi-Fi network
- MEMOBIRD doesn’t need ink, how is that possible?
- Is MEMOBIRD compatible with my device?
- Can I save memo drafts within the MYMEMOBIRD app?