When Memobird is out of paper, the light on the button will be flashing red. When Memobird is almost out of paper, there will be a red⁄blue mark on the paper. So, you’ll know that it’s time to prepare a new paper roll.
Articles in this section
- How to print from computer or laptop for Windows
- How to write/print notes in Cloud printing mode?
- How to write/print notes in Local printing mode?
- How to send a note?
- What is the difference between Cloud Mode and Local Mode printing mode?
- How to refill a paper roll? What's paper size?
- How to add/remove the date & time on the printed notes?
- How to remove Memobird's logo from the printed notes?
- How to add my signature on the note I send?
- How to turn on/off Memobird's buzzer?