Memobird uses thermal printing technology. Instead of using ink, Memobird uses heat to print messages. Therefore, all you need to do is refill the paper.
Articles in this section
- Where can I download the app?
- The difference between Memobird G2 Chinese version and Memobird G2 North American version
- Where to buy the North America version of Memobird?
- What is MEMOBIRD?
- How to find out my device ID?
- What is the difference between Memobird G1, G2, G3(GT1), Chinese version, North American version?
- MEMOBIRD doesn’t need ink, how is that possible?
- Is MEMOBIRD G2 North American Ver. compatible with my phone?
- How to save note drafts?
- Can one MEMOBIRD device be used by two or more users?