Before you can connect Memobird to the Wi-Fi, you need to bind Memobird to your account first. Here's how to bind Memobird.
Please be aware that Memobird does not support 5Ghz Wi-Fi. Therefore, please switch your phone to 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi.
1. Make sure your phone's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Open MyMemobird App, go to Wi-Fi Setup
3. Press and hold the Memobird button for 6 seconds or more until a text "Wi-Fi Smart Configuration" is printed out. When it is printed out, it means you've successfully entered Wi-Fi smart configuration mode.
4. Tap "Yes, I see it!", then tap "Next".
5. Enter the Wi-Fi network password, then tap "Next"
6. Your MyMemobird App will display the Memobird device(s) within the Bluetooth range. Select your Memobird device from the list.
7. Once the process complete, a text "Wi-Fi Connected" will be printed out. Then tap "OK".